Wednesday, September 17, 2008

tigger killer

this evening, its only me and megan home... joelle went over to see a friend who got into a bike accident... think dislocated his shoulder... yo bro, speedy recovery k?

and since someone got to pick megan up, thats gonna be me...

P1020214

something is telling me megan is happy when joelle not around wor... no lah, its me making her laugh... in fact, i think she misses joelle, was a little cranky when i'm putting her to bed just now... think she is going to wake up for her milk soon...

P1020220

anyway, my dad bought a really big tigger for megan... its almost megan's size...

P1020226

and tigger is no match for megan...

P1020229

and megan is a little rough on her toys... as in she can shake her toys pretty violently, as if she is very pek chek with the toys... :P

P1020231

now dear, please spare tigger's tail... and before she dismembered tigger, i better took it away from her...

P1020237

like i said, megan is pretty violent with her toys... look at the way she 'tortured' tigger... and imagine this is what she is doing to me on weekend mornings when i'm still sleeping beside her... ouch, those on my eyes, they are not eyebags, they are bruises... keke, just kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment