Monday, May 19, 2008

my first hair clip, first train ride, first cot mobile

yo yo yo, its me again... today i'm so the happy cuz daddy and mummy brought me out to shopping with them at causeway point... :)

this morning, mummy and daddy transformed me into a little princess with this nice little white dress... hmmm, i think lotsa people gonna be melted by me... oooh, daddy going to take photo again, i got to smile... hee.. :P

P1020860

then daddy put this little hello kitty hair clip on me... i think my sugarly level hits the dangerously high point now...

P1020863 

but hor, i dun really have enuff hair and the clip keeps dropping off... i think its also due to my silky smooth hair bah... keke... mum said i look so japan here... arigato!

P1020866

when we are about to set off, i'm sleeping again lor... now, why do mummy and daddy put this cap on me wor? makes me look so the round...

P1020867

today weather is very the hot, but luckily the pram mummy and daddy bought, got a cover one... so i'm pretty much well covered... :)

P1020868

no need to intro, these are my crazy parents... who couldn't stop camwhoring...

P1020869 

P1020872

hey... daddy snap me when i'm sleeping agian... grrr!

P1020874

when i wakey wakey, i found daddy and mummy eating at macdonalds... it seems daddy and mummy love going to mcd... and the french fries looks really yummy... hey mum, its that coke you're drinking?? 好想喝一口哦!

P1020876

oh well, my daddy... i so love to be hold by him... its always so comfy in his arms... except he love kissing me all over my face... recently even worst, daddy started using his lips to bit on my nose... daddy, 你好恶心leh...

P1020883

this would be my first train ride...

P1020888

nothing much thou, cuz i'm sleeping all the way... train rides are such a bore...

P1020889

what did i said about my parents who can't stop camwhoring?

P1020891

finally, we're at causeway point... nothing much exciting thou, except mummy kept putting some dress on me... think she is going to buy lotsa thingy... and daddy was kinda busy looking for .... anyone know whats a cot mobile?? anyway, when i pooped, mummy and daddy were so excited cuz its their first time using this public nursing room thingy... haiz... toilet lor...

P1020892

didn't i just complaint about wearing a cap? now i'm forced to wear a hair band... the pinky flowers are sweet thou...

P1020894

finally we're home... daddy got so tired and he knocked out on the sofa... poor mummy still feed me, shower me and changed my mega-pooped-diaper... but then, 不能怪 daddy lah... last nite he doing nite shift wor...

oh.... so this is a cot mobile lor... hmmm, looks really nice wor...

P1020900

got pooh, got piglet...

P1020903 P1020904

got eeyore, got tigger...

P1020905 P1020907

and got music also, and it turns! i'm so totally amused by my new toy... so wanna get up and grab these toys... :)

P1020908 

P1020910

thanks daddy and mummy... i really love this toy...

P1020913

i... really... wanna... grab... these... toys...
one day, i will...

P1020918

if you sees what i sees, you'll see why i'm so happy... cuz its so beautiful~~~

P1020899 

i love mum and dad,
Megan Lok

No comments:

Post a Comment