Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2 more fingers to go

hi all, its me again. tonight, its daddy's turn to do nite shift, and so i took over to help him post post... hee... dun mind my broken english, i inherit from daddy one... and dun ask me about the poor spellings... mummy, i will not bao-dor you one...

anyway, this morning, daddy left home pretty late, i guess he's going to be late for work again... but who cares? i get to see daddy for a longer time before he left for work... daddy always look so good in his office wear... and his hair is neater too... when at home, his hair always seems... ka-booom!

and that worries me too... cuz i kept hearing people saying my hair looks like daddy's... heng, people always say i pretty girl, and look like mummy... i wanna look like mummy when i grow up... but with bigger eyes of course! daddy always say mummy's eyes small small, sand also cannot fly in one... keke... daddy so bad... but so funny... keke...

oh ya, mummy and daddy so happy today cuz i can drink more milk milk than usual le... tot they should start worrying about how fast i'm going to finish that $28 can of milk powder?? funny adults... and today, i delivered a MEGA POO... so mega that it went all the way to my back... but mummy and granny seems happy clearing my mess... cuz they kept laughing... i really dun understand these adults... but it kinda feel warm down under especially in this cool weather... :P

hee... mummy finally took out the lumix le...

P1020737

btw, do anyone of you understand 4D? i think these adults around me kept talking about it on wed, sat and sun... today my 2 grannies were so happy, cuz they strike 4D using my birth cert number... then daddy was like, asking me to get rewards from my 2 grannies... they were saying, i let them strike 4D many times... i dun even know whats 4D wor, how could i help them to strike neh? they kept saying, since my arrival, mummy handphone strike, house number strike, my birth weight strike, my birth cert strike... and that i brought them luck... i'm totally confused...

P1020741

hmmm... let me see, one finger, two finger, three finger... okie dokie, two fingers more, i'll get to see daddy more for another 2 fingers... gambatte daddy! mummy gambatte too wor... yawn... tired le...

Can't help looking Sweet and Cute,
Megan Lok

No comments:

Post a Comment