Thursday, February 7, 2008

reunion dinner '08

joelle didn't work today, so after reached home, showered and rested, headed to bt.panjiang to pick up joellle and went over to my parents' place for our reunion dinner. before that, me and my beloved camera...

alrighty, all the raw stuffs...

love this 火锅 very muchie, got hot soup and got hot plate... just like what the 火锅 at marina bay...

laying out all the food and getting ready to munchie...

sizzling hot meat...

ah... the prawns...

nice colour wor... yummy...


after makan, time to gamble with my dad, mum, bro and joelle...
wow, joelle seems like having good luck wor...

my cards are not very good thou, but still steady enuff lah...
17,18,19,20... are the numbers i usually got...

but, no worries, i got 财神 'looking' after my properties... :P

in the end, i won $22... my bro won $60+, and my mum won $200+...
joelle lost $60+... so i no need to say the biggest loser is my dad...
anyway, tomolo one more round... maybe my dad can 翻身... keke

reached home at around 2am, and started to 包 the red packets for tomolo...
the 3 golden ones are for my mum, dad and bro... the rest of the red red ones... are not big cash one lor... keke

yawn, tired le... got to go to sleep le...
happy chinese new year to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment