Saturday, January 26, 2008

my 6th pieces...

haiz, must be the mixture of curry chicken, cheese cake and coffee thats making joelle feeling unwell this morning and puked again... so we went to see our gynae again. and i think joelle is really unwell lor, she allow me to take this photo of her and allow me to post wor... but, i do like her to be confident, proud and happy about how she looked during her pregnancy. some of our friends totally had zero photo of their pregnancy... but i feel, these are the 9 months that we need to take lotsa photo for memory sake... don't u think?

hot sunny day, so its a sunglass day... and my haircut day too... its time for me to get a haircut. angeline had been bugging me about my disheveled hair, and spiky mustache... monday must go show her my new haircut... keke...

while waiting for the bus, i took this shot and joelle said she so likey like this one. she says she looked like a model... more of 脸色苍白吧... haha...

hmmm... man and woman in black...

while at the gynae clinic, we asked doc adrian why is megan always kicking on joelle's left tummy? he replied, "cuz baby's legs there mah..." ghee, his reply made us looked stupid wor... i meant, megan can't be using her head to bang on joelle's tummy wall right? omg, i've been singing to megan's legs wor... shouldn't have sing on the side she is kicking... if she kicks left side, her head is on the right side, so i must sing to the right side... hee... oh ya, megan's lullaby is "row row row your boat".

finally, done my haircut after nearly 3 hours... got do color lah, so take long time... phew, now my head feels lighter liao... keke.

joelle 也顺便 cut lor...

bought some grapes for the kids... and off we went to joelle parent's place.

joelle's 三婶 really talented wor... this is handmade by her.
little megan's 生肖... omg, suddenly realised i don't know how to write the chinese character for rat... must learn, must learn... if not, next time how to teach megan to write wor... omg, i also dun know how to write snake wor... grrr...

had a relaxing time with the kids while joelle dozing away, till its dinner time. so we brought the kids down to eat... now, we got a happy jumpy valerie, who jumps...

and jumps...

and jumps.

while waiting for joelle's sis and daryl to meet us, camwhoring again...


val, grapping my hand, leaning on my arm...
wonder why she's so attached to me...
and me to her... :P

val's gonna kill me when she grow up and see this...
oh well, she shares the same food crave with me... fried chicken and french fries! btw, thats my 6th piece of fried chicken today... 3 pieces during lunch, 3 pieces again for dinner. i must be mad!


very blurry, but the everyone's expression so nice here...
next time will try to get a better shot... oooh, there goes another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment