Friday, October 5, 2007

oh... the toilet 'cleans' itself...

our dinner: 炒饭加蛋!

funny, today is friday, how come never go my parent's place to makan? well, i was totally beaten by today's work, and was having this tupid headache from this tupid weather. so i called my mum to cancel tonite's dinner... a very frustrating converstaion thou...

me: 妈,今晚我们没有回来吃.
mum: har?
me: 今晚我们没有回来吃.
mum: har?
me: 今晚我们没有回来吃.
mum: oh... 为什么?
me: 我头痛,不舒服...
mum: har?
me: 我头痛,不舒服...
mum: har?
me: 我头痛,不舒服...
mum: oh... 淑萍有没有来?
me: WAH LIEW EH, 都讲我们没有回来吃了... ok lah, bye bye...

i very bad hor...
anyway, saw this great documentary on arts central just now, discovery channel's "we built this city: paris"... awww... so loved paris after our honeymoon... some pictures that we took to share:

the arc de triomphe du carrousel, by sunset and by nite

the arc de triomphe, near and far
the louvre, modern and old
jewel of paris, the notre dame and the eiffel
last but not least, the modern toilet, that cleans itself automatically after a user exists the toilet... its like, spraying water over the whole toilet, dries it, and reopened itself for next user, spake and clean!
actually, joelle was queueing to use this toilet, when the user came out of this toilet, she kinda stops joelle from entering, saying the toilet 'cleans' itself (in some frenchy-english accent)... after the door closes, there is a loud sound coming from within... and we were like "oh... the toilet 'cleans' itself..."

okie okie, enuff said... the headache really driving me nuts now... gonna go pop 2 pain-a-do and zzzzz... oh ya, tomolo get to see peanut's scan again... so excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment