Monday, October 15, 2007

好黑暗的幽默...

to give and to take, when people give, you dun just take... feeling so sick and tired of it when the simplest things turned complicated... responsibility and involvement... be responsible with your action and dun get involved in other's. just let me be vindicated and slip away... i have enuff trouble of my own...

got home, and joelle is hit with morning sickness... it just happen anytime, and who the fart called it morning sickness anyway... dad called, he asked 2 question, i said 3 sentences, call ended... so tired and sianz, there is nothing to say anyway...

opened my msn, got these msg valerie sent to me:
sent 15/Oct/07 16:58: hi ah fu this is valerie online
sent 15/Oct/07 16:59: how are you/
sent 15/Oct/07 17:00: are you busy?
sent 15/Oct/07 17:03: your wife bought my fav chicken rice
sent 15/Oct/07 17:05: your wife loveyou
sent 15/Oct/07 17:05: ##e
sent 15/Oct/07 17:08: valerie.....I hope you have a love
sent 15/Oct/07 17:18: dar can your wirfe go to piayground

it brought a smile to my face... i hope you have a love...
i hope you have a love too... afterall, you are so lovely...

looking at the msg, something strike me... sometimes, people just wanna say it out, but not for anyone to hear about it... just wanna kpkb... read from a blog, about leaving msg on postcards and leave it inside a random page of a random book from a random shelf... or, write it on a bus ticket and leave it on a bus... and for val's case, leave msg to a offline acc...

好黑暗的幽默...

No comments:

Post a Comment